ANEST IWATA SOUTHEAST ASIA Co., Ltd.
Our Japanese-standard quality products
Flow Coater FL-G Series
Beautiful paint surface with uniformly smooth finish
- Flat Surface Coating
- Economical, resource-efficient coating equipment without wasteful use of paint
- Beautiful paint surface with uniformly smooth finish
- High-speed coating at conveyor speeds of 40 to 120 m/min
- Hygienic working environment with no paint mist
- The double-head type flow coater can use two-component paint as well.
- Easy to handle; no special coating skill required.
Principle of the Flow Coater
- A stream of paint runs down in the form of a thin curtain (or film) of a fixed width, and the workpiece is painted as a conveyor carries it under the stream.
- Since all of the paint that fails to adhere to the workpiece is collected and circulated by a pump, no paint goes to waste.
Usable Types of Liquid
Paint | Adhesive | Stripping Agent | Photosensitizing Agent | Print Processing Fluid/Dye | Others
Sliding Door Material | Furniture | Buddhist Altar | Shelf Board | Ping-Pong Table | Flooring | Decorative Panel | Exterior Wall Material | Building Material | Steel Sheet | Mirror | Leather | Ski Board | Measure | Automotive Rear View Mirror | Printed Board | Gasket | Tire Air Tube | Water-Proof Sheet | Anti-Vibration Rubber
- Packing-less centrifugal pump with no sliding part
- The pump motor is of the safety-enhanced explosion-proof type.
- The pump motor is controlled by an inverter.
- The flow rate is displayed in digital form, allowing numerical control and high repeatability.
- The paint filter chamber is located outside, making it easy to clean and replace the filter.
- The filter bypass makes it easy to inspect, maintain, and replace paint (except FL-3SG/W3G).
- The paint container can be detached and attached easily, and it is also easy to change paint.
- The paint container has a structure that allows smooth paint circulation.
- The head can be opened and closed easily, and it is also easy to clean the inside of the head.
- FL-S3G/W3G is of the hinge type, and FL-S6G/W6G and FL-S12G/W12G are of the horizontal slide type.
FL-S6G/W6G and FL-S12G/W12
- G uses an air cylinder to drive opening and closing motions, which allows the head to be opened and closed with a one-touch operation.
- The head space is properly set by a constant-pressure device and a stopper mechanism, which always provides a stable level of repeatability regardless of the operator.
- The slit can be fine-tuned anywhere across the entire width of the paint curtain.
- The paint capacity of the head is small, ensuring the amount of remaining paint is small.
- The conveyor speed is the key point in determining the paint film thickness.
- The conveyor speed can be adjusted in a fine-grained manner through inverter control, and direct speed readings are available.
- The conveyor uses an urethane resin belt, and dirt can be wiped off easily with thinner.
- The meandering motion of the belt can be adjusted with the take-up method of the crown mechanism.
Related Products (Options)
“Woven Metal Screen Set”
Suitable for coating small or thing workpieces.
Suitable for high-viscosity paint and adhesive.
“Paint Cooling Device”
Cool water heat exchange type cooling device to prevent paint viscosity from increasing (with a temperature controller)
“High-Density Paint Filter”
A 100-m filter is offered for precision coating jobs that do not tolerate any dust or other tiny foreign matter.
“Wind Shield Cover”
Acrylic cover to protect against winds from the surrounding environment
“Container with a Double-Layered Structure”
The paint container has a double-layered structure around it for heating and cooling purposes, and cold or hot water circulates through this structure.
|Head||Head Model||Single Head||Double Head||Single Head||Double Head||Single Head||Double Head|
|Entire Curtain Width||450mm||720mm||1320mm|
|Effective Coating Width||300mm||600mm||1200mm|
|Material Used in the Head||Bronze Cast (Gunmetal)||Steel coated with fluorine||Steel coated with fluorine|
|Head Opening/Closing Method||Upper/lower hinges||Horizontal drive by air cylinder||Horizontal drive by air cylinder|
|Head Vertical Distance Adjustment||100,150,|
|Edge Adjustment Range||0 to 1.0 mm||0 to 1.0 mm||0 to 1.0 mm|
|Material Used in the Edge||SUS||SUS||SUS|
|Pump||Pump Drive Motor||0.75KW/4 poles||0.75KW/4 poles×2 units||0.75KW/2 poles||0.75KW/2poles×2 units||0.75KW/2 poles||0.75KW/2poles×2 units|
|Pump Rotation Speed Indication||Value displayed in Hz by inverter||Value displayed in Hz by inverter||Value displayed in Hz by inverter|
|Motor Structure||Safety-Enhanced Explosion-Proof Type||Safety-Enhanced Explosion-Proof Type||Safety-Enhanced Explosion-Proof Type|
|Motor Conduction Method||Direct Motor Connection||Direct Motor Connection||Direct Motor Connection|
|Pump Flow Rate (Fresh Water)||25L/min(60Hz)||85L/min(60Hz)||85L/min(60Hz)|
|Paint Container||10L||10L×2 units||20L||20L×2 units||40L 40L×2 units|
|Pump Structure||Centrifugal Type||Centrifugal Type||Centrifugal Type|
|Paint Filter Chamber||#30 and #40, 1 pcs||#30 and #40, 1 pcs||#30 and #40, 1 pcs|
|Paint Bypass Circuit||Not used||Used||Used|
|Paint Hose||φ19×650 mm, Soft Vinyl||φ25×1400 mm, Acetate Vinyl||φ25×1400 mm, Acetate Vinyl|
|Conveyor||Conveyor Driven Motor||0.75KW/4 poles||0.75KW/4 poles||1.5KW/4 poles|
|Conveyor Speed Indication||Direct Hz display by inverter||Direct Hz display by inverter||Direct Hz display by inverter|
|Conveyor Speed Range||40 to 120 m/min||40 to 120 m/min||40 to 120 m/min|
|Endless Belt||Width 300 mm, Polyurethane||Width 600 mm, Polyurethane||Width 1200 mm, Polyurethane|
|Conveyor Bearing Space||180mm||200mm||230mm||265mm||230mm||265mm|
|Tension||Take-up Method||Take-up Method||Take-up Method|
|Electric Components||Control Panel||Pump, Conveyor: Push button to turn ON/OFF Pump,||Conveyor: Push button to turn ON/OFF||Pump, Conveyor: Push button to turn ON/OFF|
|Wire Material||Cab Tire Cord, Plica Wire||Cab Tire Cord, Plica Wire||Cab Tire Cord, Plica Wire|
|coating||Body||Pastel Blue||Pastel Blue||Pastel Blue|
|Other||Body Dimensions (Length × Width)||2600×|